A Proven Track Record
Since 1984, Kruse Asset Management, Inc. (formerly Superior Auctioneers & Marketing, Inc.) has conducted more than 500 auctions in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe. Cumulative revenue from operations is presently in excess of $986,000,000 and the Kruse Team has personally converted more than $5,000,000,000 worth of liabilities into cash assets.
Our clients have included
- The United States Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC & RTC)
- Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) Mexico's government-operated energy company
- Federal Resolution Trust Corporation
- Royal Dutch Petroleum/Shell Companies
- Chase Bank, New York
- Continental Bank, Chicago
- Foothill Capital - Northwest Bank
- SeaFirst Bank, Seattle
- ...and numerous other national and international companies
We Take Care of the Details.
Every successful auction requires the highest standards of professionalism and smooth coordination of divergent events. The Kruse Team has an outstanding track record of orchestrating these details. Long before the auctioneer unveils his vocal talents, the Kruse Team has taken care of the appraisals, refurbishing, cataloging and security. Once the auction has concluded, the books are reconciled and our accounting division provides prompt, accurate payments according to the terms of the contract.
We Take Care of Our Clients.
Our reputation is important to us, and our conduct has produced countless relationships based on heart-felt goodwill. It is not at all uncommon for buyers to become sellers and sellers to become buyers. These cherished connections are the result of a superior commitment to superior excellence and superior dedication to superior integrity.
We Take Care of the Market.
Selling unusual assets is never a problem for the Kruse Team. With our broad knowledge of the markets and worldwide contacts, Kruse is a leader in the auction industry. Kruse auctions have included:
- Large Estates
- Water Well
- Machine Tools
- Farm Equipment
- Manufacturing Plants
- Amusement Parks & Attractions
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Natural Gas & Gasoline Processing Plants
- Business Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Marine & Offshore Vessels
- Real Estate
- Water Well Rigs & Equipment